Friday, April 3, 2009

Subscribe-o-matic now available at Muze

Hello Everyone,
I recently installed a subscribe-o-matic in my store. So joining the Muze update group will be easier. When joining, you will be able to receive news, and free gifts while not having the Muze update group count against your 25 group quota.

Also, I'll be installing a gift card system sometime in the near future. However, my first priority at this point is finishing an easter gown, which will hopefully be done by Good Friday. There is a big of confusion going on right now with this because my husband needs to install my new computer (as this one is very old). The new photoshop isn't compatable with the one i'm using now. As a result, it *may* corrupt the files. But the gown needs to be worked on anyway. We'll just have to wait and see.

Thats it for right now.

Take care :o)
Muze

No comments: